Thursday, August 6, 2009

What happened to me?


You may be wondering, cause like, it's been a while.

Last Thursday: Last day of work; last night out on Davenport Rd. with the lovely Robs, Teresa, Ryan, and Rita.
Last Friday: Boarded an early plane; landed in Cape Town (played with PMT, Einat, and Stru) stayed until Tuesday.
Wednesday: Woke up early, last lunch at KZNSA, boarded a series of planes (Durban --> Jo'berg--> Washington --> Boston)

25 hours later: I ended up here. Very tired and in my lovely Boston home and cruising through "Long Walk to Freedom" (oh no, have a become a walking-talking-American-goes-to-SA-cliche?!)


 
A more cohesive update soon to come....just thought I'd let you know that I'm like...alive.

dreaming (of more Long Walk to Freedom, mami's dinner, and constipation jokes by Jesse Martinez),
Ivy


No comments:

Post a Comment